- 50 Fatwas For The Virtuous Vampire, by Pamela K. Taylor, featured in Apex Magazine's all-Muslim issue.
- Facebook and Twitter STILL get security wrong.
- fantasyecho continues her examination with whether the visual presentation of fashion can be sufficiently performative to deconstruct imperialist tokens, or if more... well... performance is needed. And if that isn't good enough, she does it by examingng Professor Elemental's new video!
- Why yes, your first amendment rights to complain about your employer extends to doing so online.. That doesn't mean it might not still be career-limiting, but they'll have to file the serial numbers off of why they fired you.
- Unplanned adventures with MirMir and Bes
- Bad Dalai Lama, nononattachment.